VISA AND TRAVEL
ENTRY VISAS / PERMITS
Entry visas are not required for travel to Samoa.
There are, however, a number of key entry requirements that each visitor to Samoa must meet before being granted entry in to Samoa on arrival. Each visitor must:
- have a return ticket
- possess a passport valid for a minimum of six months after the intended date of departure from Samoa
- have a valid visa / entry permit for the country to which they will travel from Samoa
- have no health problems which would pose a risk to Samoa
- have no history of criminal charges resulting in a minimum of one year of sentencing
- have no record or deportation from other countries
- not be on any alert or warning lists
While entry visas/permits are not required for Samoa some countries require travellers to hold a valid visa to transit onto another country even if they are just transferring between flights.
Different countries will have different requirements for travellers and it is your responsibility to check the different immigration requirements via official websites or by visiting the relevant consulate or embassy.
Individual countries will have different lodgement requirements and fees.
Commonwealth Games Federation has partnered with the UK-based accredited travel agency, Travel Places, specialising in providing travel solutions for major sporting events around the world. Travel Places will assist in planning all CGAs travel to and from Samoa.
Travel Places have vast experience of managing and moving teams for multiple sporting events; such as, Olympic Games, Commonwealth Games, World Championships and F1 Grand Prix.
Get on board with:
Athletics & General Sports Director
Telephone: +44 1903 832888
Mobile: +44 7960 5503335
For information on CGA Travel Grants, please contact:
Ms Rachel Simon
Commonwealth Games Federation