17 May 2015
CGA Secretary General
CGA Government Dignitaries & Guests
Other Games Family members
We are excited to have you with us during the Samoa Commonwealth Youth Games 2015.
Games Family members are entitled to the following privileges aligned with their Samoa Commonwealth Youth Games 2015 accreditation:
- Airport shuttle service upon arrival and departure
- Local ground transportation – T2 and bus service
- Breakfast – at hotel property
- Lunch and dinner – at Dining Hall (CGA President & Secretary General only)
- Complimentary competition venue access and Games Family seating
- Games Family lounge access
- Tickets to both Opening and Closing Ceremonies
Please note Games Family members are responsible for costs associated with their own travel and accommodation.
Multiple hotels, varying in a range of rates and styles, have been designated as Games Family Accommodation; please contact Alexandra to reserve your room:
Ms Alexandra Rankin, CEO
Samoa Hotel Association
Please note Games Family members are responsible for their own accommodation costs.
Breakfast is customarily provided at your hotel in Samoa and for lunch and dinner, the Samoa Hotel Association can advise you of the many local establishments in Apia and the surrounding area.
CGA Presidents and Secretary Generals will have access to the Dining Hall for lunch and dinner at the Tuana’imato Sports Facility.
Games Family lounges will have light snacks and refreshments and are available at all competition venues and the CGF flagship hotel, Tanoa Tusitala.
Please note Games Family members are responsible for their own travel costs.
- Arrivals: Due to Team arrivals, please avoid arriving on 03 September 2015
- Departures: Due to Team departures, please avoid departing on 13 September 2015
Please note entry visas are not required for travel to Samoa for a period of up to sixty days. There are, however, a number of key entry requirements that each visitor to Samoa must meet before being granted entry in to Samoa on arrival.
Each visitor must:
- have a return or onward ticket
- possess a passport valid for a minimum of six months after the intended date of departure from Samoa
- have a valid visa or permit for entry into the country to which they will travel from Samoa
- have no record or deportation from other countries
- have no health problems that would pose a risk to Samoa
- have no history of criminal charges resulting in a minimum of one year of sentencing
- not be on any alert or warning lists
While entry visas/permits are not required for Samoa some countries require travellers to hold a valid visa to transit onto another country even if they are just transferring between flights.
Different countries will have different requirements for travellers, please note, it is the traveller’s responsibility to check the different immigration requirements via official websites or by visiting the relevant consulate or embassy. Also individual countries will have different lodgement requirements and fees.
If required, Letters of Invitation are available upon request. To request a Letter of Invitation, please email email@example.com and insert Letter of Invitation – Games Family in the subject line.
CGAs are responsible to register all CGA related Games Family members by the Entry by Name deadline (30 June 2015) in the Zeus Games Data Management System.
If a Games Family member is not associated with a CGA, an accreditation form will be provided; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 June 2015. Please insert your NAME – Games Family in the subject line of the email.
All Games Family accreditation cards will be provided to upon arrival in Samoa.
For more information
Or visit our website or follow us on our social media platforms: